Friday, September 14, 2007

Blast From Da Past


Hey folks,just a little update here as to my recent happenings. This week I had some cool things happen to me. At my "slave job" I got to ring up Illiana Douglas and Andy Dick. Both were were nice,friendly and even brought their own grocery bags and bagged their own ish. Both of them had amazing lipgloss and yes it was poppin'! In my little Universe,I now have my shirts available at my first retail venture. Blast From the Past in Burbank. A great little store with tons of cool vintage and new collectibles I didn't even know existed such as The Hair Bear Bunch drinking glasses! I will be posting some photos of each design here daily for the next week. tune in and drop in.Todays image is of the selection of Jawa shirts available in guys and girls baby dolls.
Blast From the Past is located at 931 N Hollywood Way in Burbank, CA 91505
(818) 557-7724
If you need a size or color,hit them or me up and we'll do our best to get one out to you!

No comments: