Monday, November 17, 2008

Viva El Dia De Los Sleestaks!




Greeting and salutations. Yes, it has been a long and overdue wait since this post. three shows in a row is enough to keep me away but better late than never. What have I been up to? This past Halloween marks possibly the craziest Halloween I've ever had. Prepping for shows and busting out my own hand-made costume,not to mention work and just keeping up with myself alltogether. The second in my art show display this year was the Dia De Los Muertos plush toy design show at Red Hot Robot Gallery in Arizona. It was a pleasure to be in the show among so many great artists,not to mention the fact that I got front and center top shelf for the show itself. None of these sold but hey,it's a great honor regardless,and now these toys will become prototypes for something else I have in mind. Thanks to Jason from red Hot Robot,and Sarah Jo Marks for hooking me up with the offer to get in the show.

No comments: